Permanent Makeup Post Care
Did you find a service that fits your needs?
Its very important to read these instructions carefully! For eyeline procedure for 7 days Or as long as possible.
Color retention and proper healing can depend on your home care regimen.
Keep the area of pigmentation lightly moist for one day with VASELINE. On the second day start using Tattoo Aftercare Balm with or without Lidocaine and keep the area moist for 7-10 days. Use a Q-tip and lightly massage a light coat over the area several times a day.
Eyebrows will require continued moisturizing for 3 weeks.
Lips will require a further 3-4 weeks with After Care with Lidocaine and then continue with MicroLip Healer with SPF.
This step is very important- keeping the pigment skin moist with an oil base ointment will control the amount drying and crusting. This will help with colour retention.
To Avoid Swelling
The Aftercare gel ice pack can be applied to area. Place the gel ice pack in a plastic baggie to avoid moisture on the pigment area. Apply as needed few minutes on then off. Elevate your pillow in need for the first evening or two.
- Any type of skin peels or products containing Retin A, glycolic and makeup over the pigment area.
- Hot steamy showers or long baths.
- Keep your face away from shower head and apply thick coating of Tattoo Aftercare Balm while bathing or showering.
- Soaps, creams or lotions on the pigment area, wash and apply around the area.
- Swimming, sauna of Jacuzzi for the period of 10-14 days.
- Pick, peel or scratch as this could cause scarring or removal of colour.
- Do NOT touch the area except for applying Tattoo Aftercare Balm or Antibiotic ointment.
Colour will appear very intense and dark immediately after your procedure. The reason is that the colour is sitting on the top of the skin. Once the skin starts healing or flaking colour will fade considerably, as it heals beneath the skin. The final colour should not be considered for approximately 6-8 weeks after the final visit. Do not be alarmed if it appears that most of the colour is flaking off. Some of this crusting will appear on your q-Tip, this is normal. This is the superficial colour and is part of the natural healing process. The Sun can cause fading to the pigment area. Always wear a light coat of sunblock on pigment eyebrows and or lips.